Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I've Been Busy!

Well, it's not entirely true that my busyness has kept me from blogging, but partially. I have been busy doing one thing that's pretty cool though. I have started Weight Watchers once again, however, this time I won't quit until I've reached my goal. I started about 4 weeks ago now and am down 16.6 pounds, as of my last weigh-in on Saturday. I've had some struggles this week, but I am learning to overcome them. If I have a bad day, or just part of a day, I start again the next day and make the next 'best choice'. I need to work on adding in some exercise now too, that always comes last for me. I am looking forward to warmer temps this week and (hopefully) a nice spring so Benjamin and I can get outside for some walks!!!! It has been a brutal winter for sure.

Hopefully I will be checking back in more often now. I have some really fun stuff coming up in April on my blog too, so stay tuned!

I hope you are all doing well and will be around to visit and catch up very soon. For now, here are a couple pictures of my growing Benjamin, who will be turning 1 in just six short weeks!



God bless you all my friends!

10 comments:

  1. WOW!! Great weight loss!!! I've lost 41 pounds and have 7 more pesky pounds to my weight goal that don't want to let go! Keep going and you'll reach your goal!

    And what a cutie Benjamin is!!! He's getting so BIG!! And I cannot believe he's going to be 1 in just 6 weeks! Time sure does fly!!

    I understand being busy....I've been a little MIA lately too. Tristan and the other kids keep me super busy! Can't wait to see what you have in store for April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIXTEEN POUNDS!


    GOoooooooooo Trudy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'm so proud of you! Great start!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Trudy!

    I'm going through the giant list of Lee's, at Tossing it Out, for the A-Z Challenge.

    Not to many I've been compelled to type up comments, but I like that you're just sharing about life it's refreshing when most of the list are fiction writers.

    I love that you share about your son, as well. I talk about my kids on my blog all the time. My blog is purely for fun and enjoyment and making friends. I, too, am participating in the A-Z challenge...and I'm not trying to write a book. My first post will be A- for airplanes. :) (Ha!)

    Stop on by, so we can make comments on one another's sites. I'm trying to create a community, and blog hopping is too tiring. I'm looking for friends across the U.S.

    I'm in Southern CA and my favorite people (visiting our state) always seem to be from MN or MI...I always find they have the best sense of humors! It looks like you're from MN?

    see you soon!
    Sandi
    http://www.ahhsome.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so precious. Congratulations on your weight loss! I saw you were a "follower" of me and I just wanted to let you know I recently posted a blog that is time sensitive: http://vicupdates.blogspot.com/2011/03/on-friday-at-500.html. If you feel so inclined: please post it to your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trudy!! That's awesome. I miss reading your wonderful thoughts. It has been a crazy month for me, but I'm glad to be visiting you again. Benjamin looks wonderful!! Love, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sixteen pounds is a lot of weight. I bet you can feel a difference already. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the weight loss...that's an amazing amount!! Your son is adorable!! Found you from the A-Z Challenge, it sounds like it’s going to be so much fun and I can’t wait to get started!! I’m now following your blog on GFC and I hope you have a chance to check out my blog and maybe follow me back!!
    Monica
    http://oldermommystillyummy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. B is adorable!!!!

    Congrats to you for being so motivated! Well done mama!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photographs and congrats on the weight loss, very envious. Kind regards, Carole.

    ReplyDelete