Saturday, April 9, 2011

H is for Heat!



Today, H is for Heat!!! Something we haven't had a lot of lately in Minnesota. It's been a brutal winter, with lots of snow and cold temperatures. For so long it seemed we either had one or the other in winter, either brutally cold temperatures with lower than average snowfall, or lots of snow with lower than average temperatures. This year, we got both...lucky us. Well, let's just say they don't call us 'hearty' for nothing. I do love the changing seasons, which is one of the things I appreciate most about living in the Midwest...we definitely do have all four seasons. This year I am welcoming Spring like a breath of fresh, warm air. This week has been absolutely beautiful, temps right where they are suposed to be, along with sunny, clear blue skies. I think my thermometer even showed a 70 yesterday, for the first time this season. We are stupposed to stay in the 60's today and through the weekend, with a chance of thunderstorms on Sunday. I'm cool with that though, just one more sign of Spring! Now I'm off to actually visit some of you for a while (right after I schedule my 'I' post for tomorrow, so I can stay on track)!


God bless!

4 comments:

  1. I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Inspiring Blog Award.
    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trudy loved the post and pleased the weather is getting warmer, Go and enjoy yourself, give Benjamin a big hug from me,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we would get heat. It is so cold and wet here.


    Gregg Metcalf
    Colossians 1:28-29

    Gospel-driven Disciples

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in Philadelphia and it was freezing all week. Next week looks very promising I cannot wait!
    I am enjoying reading through your posts. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete