Friday, April 15, 2011

J is for Jacket

 

That’s right…I had to haul my winter coat out of the closet again this morning, along with Benjamin's. Just when I thought we could put another winter in the books, she’s rearing her ugly head once again. We are shooting for a high of 50 today, with a good chance of snow as well! It’s not supposed to warm up for the weekend a whole lot either. I’m so fed up with winter this year, it has been a long one. And now since I am still trying to catch up after being out of the office for a few days…I will be heading off to do my next two posts and schedule a third! THEN, I will be back on track again. This challenge is certainly not unfolding the way I had hoped, but I still intend to put a bit more thought into the posts going up.
God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing fine Trudy, enjoyed the post very much.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete